viernes, 2 de noviembre de 2012

Get the Color

Looks recontra coloridos para aumentar la alegría y emoción que trae esta nueva edición del LIF Week Verano 2013






 Anya Ziourova, fashion editor "My look is all Celine." 


Hanne Gaby Odiele, model
“I’m wearing Rodarte trousers with a Christopher Kane jacket and Alexander Wang boots.” 
  


Vika Gazinskaya, designer
"This is a dress of my own design. I'm wearing it with Lanvin flats and a Stella McCartney bag." 


Yasmin
"I'm wearing a vintage shirt with Topshop Unique shoes and a vintage bowler hat." 


Eliza Nalin, style consultant
“My dress is Cacharel, the coat and bag are Valentino and the shoes are Gucci." 



Rosalind Jana, writer
"I'm wearing head-to-toe vintage. My hat is a charity shop find."


source/fuente: vogue UK

espero les haya gustado
beso
Fran.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario